The 02-05 Honda Civic Si Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs features a tasteful drop, and produces the best overall ride quality and comfort for a performance lowering spring. The lowered stance of the NF210 gives the car an elegant pose, while the spring rates, which are only slightly raised (up to 5% over stock) retain factory ride quality settings. The Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs are extremely popular with luxury tuned vehicles, as well as those with larger diameter wheels that want to eliminate fender gap, but maintain excellent drivability while reducing the risk of damage to wheels that is associated with stiffer suspensions.
- 02-05 Honda Civic Si Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs
- 1.5" Front Drop / 1.5" Rear Drop (Coupe/Sedan)
- Front Spring Rate - 2.4 kg/mm Rear Spring Rate - 4.9 kg/mm
- 1.1" Front Drop / 1.4" Rear Drop (SI Hatchback)
- Front Spring Rate - 2.5 kg/mm Rear Spring Rate - 5.0 kg/mm