The 2006+ Honda Civic Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs offers a large drop, while retaining superb ride quality characteristics. The spring rate is raised 10-15% to compensate for the shortened amount of suspension travel, without over stiffening the spring rate and affecting ride quality and shock lifespan. The Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs is unique in that it provides an excellent range of benefits, from it's extremely low stance, to performance and comfort. Overall, the DF210 is extremely well balanced for those looking to lower their car, increase handling potential, and comfort.
- 2006+ Honda Civic Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs
- 0.9" Front Drop / 2.1" Rear Drop (2dr Si)
- 1.3" Front Drop / 1.1" Rear Drop (4dr Si)
- Front Spring Rate - 3.4 kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate - 4.1 kg/mm
*These springs will work with the EX,DX,LX models as well but the drop rate may alter slightly because these were tested and measured with Si model Civics.