Swift Sport Springs for your 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer aim at keeping the stock drivability of your car, but also add a more sporty feel while lowering the ride height. This combination adds a better overall look, and a better ride. Using fewer coils in their design makes the spring lighter, therefore the spring takes less effort to compress and rebound. Swift did not start developing Sport Springs by trying to drop the ride height, but created their springs based upon these principles: To keep or improve a smooth, comfortable ride; By increasing handling, control and performance; and lowering the vehicle within each vehicle's usable stroke. Swift Springs are designed specific to each vehicle's unique characteristics to provide the best performance and ride comfort.
- 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer Swift Sport Lowering Springs
- 1.2" Front Drop / 1.0" Rear Drop
- Front Spring Rate 229 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate 201 lbs/in
- Increased ride quality, stability, traction, and appearance
- 3 Year Limited Warranty