The 2015+ Subaru STI Crawford Performance Coolant Tank Reservoir is designed specifically for road or track applications. The Crawford Performance coolant reservoir has been refined to work in the Subaru OEM locations with no modifications needed and has been fitted with a high pressure 27-29 PSI (1.8-2.0 bar) Moroso Radiator cap. The benefit of increasing the coolant pressure is the ability to run higher coolant temperatures without the fear of the coolant boiling inside the engine. This higher pressure effectively raises the boiling point of the coolant from 248 degrees fahrenheit to 272F. The coolant tank comes fitted with a billet filler neck for added durability and protection against leaks even when driving for extended periods of time. It is made from 100% aircraft grade aluminum and is fully TIG welded with a clean black finish.
- 2015+ Subaru STI Crawford Performance Coolant Tank Reservoir
- Designed for road or track applications
- Mounts without any modifications
- Includes high pressure Moroso cap
- Increases coolant boiling point by 24 degrees
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum
- Fully TIG welded