The 7/90-98 Nissan 240SX Clutch Masters FX400 is a Performance Clutch System that uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom, extremely durable, Sprung Ceramic disc. This is the ultimate extreme duty street and/or road/drag racing system. It is available in a 4 or 6 wing (paddle) configuration, with the 4-wing being the more aggressive setup (please specify which type you prefer). The sprung hub design allows for moderate dampening in high-torque applications, rendering it much more streetable than solid or rigid designs. This disc is designed for long life, outstanding holding capacity, and rapid heat dissipation.
- 7/90-98 Nissan 240SX (FX400) Performance Clutch Kit
- Heavy Duty Pressure Plate (2200-2500lbs)
- Sprung Ceramic Friction Disc (Stage 4 w/ Four Puck)
- 170% Increase in Holding Capacity
- Ultra Heavy Duty Street and/or Racing
**Due to the solid (no Marcel) friction rivet design, the FX400 disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly in first and reverse. To help alleviate this problem, Clutch Masters only uses premium ceramic friction material**