This AEM High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter is designed with the racer in mind and with the intention of maximizing flow, filtration and ease of installation. The end caps are machined with -10AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove that allow the filter to flow up to an astonishing 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI. All sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels. The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter as low as 7 microns. The standard 2” OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle.
- AEM Universal High Flow Inline Fuel Filter
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized black
- Flows up to 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI with -10 port fittings
- Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and filter replacement information
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA