The 2006+ Eclipse Clutch Masters FX100 is a Performance Clutch System that uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.
- 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse (FX100) Performance Clutch Kit
- Includes Steel Flywheel
- Heavy Duty Pressure Plate (2200-2500lbs)
- Steel Backed Organic Friction Disc (Stage 1)
- 70% Increase in Holding Capacity
- INCLUDES INTERNAL SLAVE CYLINDER W/ BEARING**