The 2009+ Nissan 370Z Injen Dual Pipe Cold Air Intake is a cold air system for the enthusiast craving mid-range power. The intake tube is strategically placed behind the front bumper to acquire colder, denser air. Each Injen Cold Air Intake system is built from 6061, T6 aluminum alloy to ensure the lightest design possible. Every Cold Air intake system is carefully engineered for a perfect fit and superior performance, and is also certified or pending by the California Air Resource Board and backed by Injen's limited lifetime warranty.
MR Technology will not only allow the intake to be tuned within the factory air/fuel ratio, but will optimize horsepower and torque gains all around. Through a step down process, MR Technology will regulate the airflow at certain strategic points, ultimately controlling the rate and density. By doing so, the MR Technology process tunes the intake system to avoid the necessity of calibrating MAF sensors.
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z Injen Dual Pipe Cold Air Intake
- 6061 aluminum alloy
- Tig welded aluminum vacuum ports
- Includes all stainless steel clamps
- Includes urethane air filter with built in velocity stack
- Includes new windshield washer fluid reservoir
- Limited lifetime warranty