This AEM Digital Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger, and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage. The gauge can display both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge, with no free air calibration required. Includes six faceplates and black and silver bezels.
- AEM Digital Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge (52mm)
- Internal boost sensor
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability
- Full-color OLED Display with user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- Intuitive set up software
- Data analysis using AEMdata software