Mishimoto Baffle Oil Catch Can
The Mishimoto Baffle Oil Catch Can is designed to separate oil particles from the PCV air that would normally have be routed back to your intake causing causing blow-by. The catch can has custom grooves in the inlet which turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can leaving nothing but clean air to the intake. This catch can is made up of 100% billet, 6061 aluminum that accepts AN fittings at the inlet, outlet, and drain area allowing over 27 possible configurations. The can is 100% washable, unlike other cans that require you to replace your filter system.
- Mishimoto Baffle Oil Catch Can
- 40-micron filter
- Special engineered inlet pattern
- Available in Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Purple
- Made of 100% billet anodized 6061 aluminum
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 3.06" (without fittings)
- Overall Height: 6.0" (without fittings)
- Fluid Capacity: 9fl oz.
- Inlet: M20 x 1.5 (for accepting -10AN)
- Outlet: M20 x 1.5
- Drain Plug Thread Size: M20 x 1.5